Your privacy is important to Ian McIntosh. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Ian McIntosh collects, and the ways in which Ian McIntosh uses that personal information.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
Ian McIntosh may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- l [information about your use of this website (including Analytics);]
- l [information that you provide us for the purpose of registering with the website (including Opt in Newsletters);]
- l [information about transactions carried out over this website (including purchases);]
- l [any other information that you send to Ian McIntosh.]
USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Ian McIntosh may use your personal information to:
- l [administer this website;]
- l [personalize the website for you;]
- l [enable your access to and use of the website services;]
- l [send to you products that you purchase;]
- l [supply to you services that you purchase;]
- l [send to you statements and invoices;]
- l [collect payments from you; and]
- l [send you marketing communications if you have Opted in.]
Ian McIntosh will not disclose your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Ian McIntosh may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
SECURING YOUR DATA
Ian McIntosh will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Ian McIntosh will store all the personal information you provide on our RAID Server.
[Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.]
CROSS-BORDER DATA TRANSFERS
[In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.]
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
UPDATING THIS STATEMENT
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Ian McIntosh is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
This privacy statement was made using a free Contractology privacy statement precedent available at www.freenetlaw.com.
CONTACT IAN MCINTOSH
- l by email to firstname.lastname@example.org ; or
- l by post to Ian McIntosh, 8 Kerr Place, Yanchep. Western Australia 6035.