There are a number of reasons and advantages that you should perhaps consider when buying a
Weihrauch from Gun Room and here is a list for you:
My price is based on the cost INTO stock for me. I am in the country (Yanchep, WA)
and it costs more to freight guns from Perth to Yanchep than from Melbourne to
Perth. I cannot absorb that cost so I try and minimise it by picking up the freight
personally (3 hour round trip in a F250 Ford). This final freight price is passed on to
the customer. Hence it is not financially practical or even possible to sell a rifle at the
same price as a dealer in Melbourne who doesn’t even carry stock. I am not even
going to try as this is my livelihood and I want to be in business in a few years time.
- I am available 24/7 literally. I have even sold a HW77K to a guy at 3:30am while
in bed – the customer was in Queensland and forgot about the time zone
- You can call me on anything Weihrauch related any day, including Sundays. I am
here to help you.
- I also stock the entire range of Weihrauch Air Rifles and some Rimfire rifles in
STOCK, yes, that is in STOCK on the floor in my armoury. Unlike some of these
discount gun dealers who do not hold stock but buy it in from Alcock & Pierce
when they need it.
- I also test fire EVERY Weihrauch Air Rifle before it leaves my Dealership. If there
is an issue then I fix it before you get it. I also preselect a pellet type for you. This
once resulted in me replacing the Weihrauch spring for a V-Mach spring as the
grouping was not up to standard and re-shimming the existing spring just wasted
time. The solution was a V-Mach spring at no cost to the customer, just myself
and my time. Please don’t expect me to do this to a gun that has been purchased
- You are getting my expertise, experience and support when you buy through Gun
- I personally handle any warranty issues with Weihrauchs that I sell to minimise
any time delays or associated expenses to you, my customer. I do NOT do
warranty on Weihrauchs purchased elsewhere.
Buyers of Weihrauch Rifles from Gun Room also get 6% discount on their
accessories and consumables such as pellets. With my custom stocks for Weihrauch
Air Rifles, they will only be available to new customers buying air rifles from Gun
Room and those customers who have purchased their existing air rifles from me in
the past. Bottom line is – Support me and I will support YOU.