Q&A: Ordering Parts
Q: Can I order parts for a Weihrauch from you and what is the procedure?
A: I can order in what you need based on your enquiry, however, there are some caveats:
- If the parts come in from overseas, you will need to pay for them in advance and
then pay the freight/customs/taxes etc. once the parts arrive prior to delivery.
THERE IS NO REFUND AVAILABLE WITH OFFSHORE PURCHASES. Been there,
done that and have been stuck with crap I do not want or need.
- For parts purchased within Australia there is a 10% restocking fee and freight
charges on any parts returned.
- Do not use part numbers obtained from overseas parts catalogues as some of
these are region orientated and do not fit the FAC versions of Weihrauchs
imported into Australia.
- Make sure that you actually want and need the parts before you order them to
save any drama.
Q: How long does it take to get in parts or accessories?
A: There is NO set time frame I am afraid.
- Expect goods to take a long time over the Xmas period.
- Goods coming from the UK generally take 10 – 15 days from WHEN THEY ARE
SENT, NOT from when I order them. Air Rifle parts are notoriously difficult to
procure per complete order (that is, when a number of parts are ordered to
facilitate a repair, I request that they NOT be sent until the complete order is on
hand, enabling the repair to be completed). This also saves on freight; as parts
coming over in dribs and drabs will blow out cost wise while the repair cannot be
completed until all parts are on hand.
- Tuning parts are built to order and can take months to get made and sent over